Ryan and I have been married since 2005 and are loving married life. Ryan is in Nuclear Medicine and I'm an x-ray tech. We just welcomed our first baby August 3rd and are loving every minute.
I hope you had a great day! You're such an awesome sister and a great example to me! You're also one of the best moms! I hope one day I'm at least half the mom you are! We love you!
Thank you thank you! You are so sweet! Thank you for the sweet post & card:) We missed Ryan at dinner but it was fun to have there. I am looking forward to more time together with your new job! love you
1 comment:
Thank you thank you! You are so sweet! Thank you for the sweet post & card:) We missed Ryan at dinner but it was fun to have there. I am looking forward to more time together with your new job! love you
Post a Comment