Ryan and I have been married since 2005 and are loving married life. Ryan is in Nuclear Medicine and I'm an x-ray tech. We just welcomed our first baby August 3rd and are loving every minute.
Seeking running partner with sass, big butt, bigger heart
That last part is a quote from The Office. Seriously though, I am signing up for the half marathon in January and want someone to run (train) with (even if it's just on the weekend). Anyone interested? Here's a map and a link:
3 comments:
Hey I can't train with you but I would love to do it with you. That would be awesome. Next time I come we can run together.
Hey I can't train with you but I would love to do it with you. That would be awesome. Next time I come we can run together.
hey i have the big butt. does that count. you will do great. trust me i believe in you.
Post a Comment