Friday, October 24, 2008

Fall Part II - Cookies

This week I made the cutest cookies with my mom's famous sugar cookie recipe (they're SOOO good):

funky looking black cats ...


headstones ...

spider webs ...

bats ...

ghosts ...

and my favorite, candy corns ...


Then I got the cutest plates ...


So Ryan could take come to clinicals to score some brownie points ...


... to be continued

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Seriously where are my cookies and my wreath!?!

Caton said...

you are so freaking cute, i am in love with the candy canes and am now inspired to make some!

Judy (mom) said...

Oh my gosh, those are the cutest cookies ever......I know how yummy they are, but they are too cute to eat!

Jen & Blake said...

I have a HUGE weakness for these cookies! And they turned out soooo cute! You are so crafty.
Thanks for all your help w/ the party! I hope C wasn't too roudy. I still haven't finished my pumpkins, but I hope to sometime soon:) Can't wait to see yours!

Paige said...

Hey... I have those cute plates too! I bet your cookies are super good,... but ya...I don't know if i could manage to eat such cute ones either!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

and where is my plate of cookies?? huh??? I am waiting!! those are so cute. I am so proud of all your crafts!

Unknown said...

Alright, is the cookie and icing recipe a family secret, or can I get it from you? I'm always on the lookout for a new cookie recipe! You are so creative! I love the candy corns the best!

Deb said...

forget the clinicals what about winning brownie points with the mother n law.
love and hugs

Kelli said...

You are so dang clever and crafty! Those cookies are adorable!!!