Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Why did I cut my hair???


I'm so growing it back out!
Okay, I used taaz to add the hair to an old picture. It wasn't really this long in this picture but I'm excited to grow it back out!!

6 comments:

Caton said...

agh i feel the exact same way, cutting mine was a big mistake. i wonder why we spend all this time growing it out just to get sick of it and cut it and then feel remorseful again.

Karissa said...

I use to feel the same way when I was younger. Now I cant stand when it is longer than my sholders. I cut it every 6-8 weeks. You should totally grow it out so you can look just like the picture.

Jen said...

You can have mine! I totally am sick of my long hair.
I never do it, and w/ kids it's always in the way.

Boston Paynes said...

really?? I love your short hair. Remember when you cut it you said that it always went flat everytime you spend hours to fix it and you were tired of it? Hair is always a hard one to figure out. I really need mine cut !!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

that picture freaked me out a little because the wasn't a perfect match!! You can totally pull off either one. I just got my hair to the length I want and I thoughabout chopping it but I won't now!

Anonymous said...

i always want to cut my hair. everytime i see a cute short hairstyle it makes me want to cut mine but ross always reminds me that i'll hate it.