
Has anyone done the Master Cleanser before? I'm starting it tomorrow and I'm nervous that I won't be able to handle it. It's also know as the lemonade diet, lemon cleanse or the Maple Syrup Diet. It's the one that Beyonce did to get in shape for the movie Dream Girls. I'm not doing it as a diet or to lose weight per se (although it would be a nice side effect with my upcoming vacations) it's supposed to flush out all the toxins from your GI tract and once you're done "detoxing" you supposedly not supposed to crave sugars and fats as much. I've been trying to eat healthier but I have such a hard time with my killer sweet tooth. Plus with all the crap in our food and water I'm sure it'd be a good idea to flush all the junk out. And when I say flush I mean flush, not to be gross but I've read it's pretty brutal.
Anyway, before I get into any disgusting details, let me know if anyone has done it and has any advice or wants to try it out with me!











5 comments:
Let me know how this works. I need to get the sweet tooth gone too.
hugs
I tried this a few years ago and I only lasted 2 days. I think it's just cause I wasn't too serious about it. I was just doing it cause a friend was.
All I can say is.....That stuff is NASTY! good luck:)
Haha! Ya it doesn't taste too good, I think I might get used to it after a couple days?? At least that's what I'm hoping!
i have wanted to do it forever, let me know how it goes, good luck!!!!!!
I had a major cleanse for a colonscopy that sounds more fun than this!
Post a Comment