Monday, June 22, 2009

Hawaii - Part 1

I don't have enough time to post all my pictures (I took a ton!) But I wanted to post a few, so here we go:

View from our balcony
One of the MANY crazy, usually homeless people (and yes, those are prostitutes standing in front of the bank window)
Ryan with the Duke statue
Waikiki at nightTaking the bus to pick up our rental car!
Our enormous pancakes on our first morning. I was only able to eat 1/2 of one and Ryan ate 3/4 of one. The waitress said only one person has ever ate the entire thing.
One of the many look out points on the way to Kailua
On the Likelike highway on our way to the north shore
Ryan and I on the Laie Point (if any one has seen Forgetting Sarah Marshall, the green area behind me is the rock he "attempted" to jump off. It's the end of the street I used to live on)

... to be continued ...

3 comments:

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

I want more.... I want more! I am so jealous. Looks so beautiful and peaceful!

Michelle said...

Looks like fun we're going in September!

Jen said...

SO SO FUN! I can't wait to see the rest:)