Ryan and I have been married since 2005 and are loving married life. Ryan is in Nuclear Medicine and I'm an x-ray tech. We just welcomed our first baby August 3rd and are loving every minute.
It is crazy how your body can change so much huh. I love the green nail polish! You are going to be an awesome mom!! I am so excited for you! Being a mom is so amazing!
7 comments:
The last weeks you grow like crazy- prepare yourself.
Get in the pool :)
You still look great though.
It is crazy how your body can change so much huh.
I love the green nail polish!
You are going to be an awesome mom!! I am so excited for you! Being a mom is so amazing!
so exciting! Are you ever going to reveal the name or am i waiting until she is born to hear?
Caton - we honestly just haven't decided yet. Hopefully when she's here we'll have a name to call her!!!
it was great to see you this week & i can't wait to see that baby! you look amazing by the way! <3
That so awesome! You have the cutest belly!
any babies yet??? I can't wait for the good news!!
Post a Comment