When we were in California, I took a lot of pictures with my new camera. Even though it's not a professional camera, I thought the pictures turned out pretty good! I think I've found a new hobby! What do you think? (You can pause it as it goes)
.est 2005.
3 comments:
i think the pictures are awesome... you have always had a good eye for style etc. so why shouldn't that extend to photography as well!! and i agree we do need to play asap!!!
okay, i knew you were going private, did i miss that you now have a NEW address too??? Im retarded. anyway, im at mountainside, and although i am paying out the ass for the trainer, i personally think it is worth it. im basically paying to learn what they already know.
ps- i NEED to come play with you and caton... girls night???
WOW! Can i put your pics on my blog and pretend like i took 'em? Just kidding. But they are FANTASTIC. That one with the train in the foreground and the pier in the back is my FAVORITE...but i love them all. I WANT COPIES if you're sharing!!! You seriously oughta consider a job in photography or at least a paying hobby. WOW WOW WOW!!!
Post a Comment