Sunday, July 6, 2008

I want out!

I think I'm done living in Arizona for now! I SO want to move to another state! I want to get away from the heat and move somewhere that is green where I can have a garden.
I'm thinking South Carolina where houses look like this:
I'm going to have to wait til Ryan is done with school though and we wouldn't move anywhere permanently. I just really want to move to another state for a little while before we have kids. Am I alone in wanting to move to another state?

6 comments:

Caton said...

No! and to clarify, i mean you are not alone...every day, particularly in this god awful heat i say I want to move out of state even for just a year or so! now is the time to do it, while we are still young!

Unknown said...

Are you kidding?!! I felt the SAME exact way, Karlee!! When my hubby got into school in Cali, I jumped on the chance to get out of the extreme heat (and boredom!) of Arizona. I totally understand the need to get away. If you wanna stay with me for awhile - let me know!! :) It would be so much fun!!

Boston Paynes said...

Its awesome to live in another state. Just make sure the winters are bearable where ever you move to and you can afford all of the plane tickets home for the holidays.

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

i totally understand. I would move in a second as long as i knew it wasn't forever!!

Mrs. McCarthy said...

move to Seattle!!!! please???!!

Karissa said...

DO IT! I cant stand this heat anymore. If I could, I would move to oregon tommorrow! Unfortunately, we have a family buisness so we cant:( Those houses are so cute. i love the south.

p.s. Im baby hungry too! I dont know if that feeling ever goes away.