Saturday, November 8, 2008

I'm in love ...


Yesterday my mom and her friend invited me to go with them to a new store in Chandler called Decor Store. Oh my goodness, it is so cute and reasonably priced. They have tons and tons of super cute Christmas stuff up right now and in the back they still have their home decor stuff. I am in love with this place. As soon as we walked in I said to my mom "oh no, this is NOT good for me!" I got some REALLY cute ornaments there yesterday and I can't wait to go back!



Here are some of my new ornaments:


(these are my favorite)






Every year we get ornaments for Ryan and I from my mom so I've decided to get one ever year for the dogs, so this is my doggy ornament for this year because it kinda looks like Chloe:


maybe?

Plus I've started putting out some of my Christmas decorations:


I'm going to change this around, I still need one of the angels to this collection that will go where the french horn is



okay this one is Thanksgiving but I love it so I wanted to put a picture of it on here:


3 comments:

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

very cute!! i love good finds and I am so happy you are putting your decoration up!

Anonymous said...

Cute stuff!!! The doggy ornament is so perfect. Love it!

Cheltsie Spils said...

Isn't that place fun? We used to live over there and had to avoid driving by it because I would go buying crazy in there. My mom has bought some of the most beautiful furniture peices there. Ive noticed they have gone up alot in price lately.