Monday, November 3, 2008

New Blog

I changed my old blog to another one that more fitting for me since I've really been getting into crafts and baking lately. Here's the link:

My New Blog

Okay, onto other topics. I want to put up my Christmas decorations now but I feel like I'm jumping the gun. I got a new tree during an after-Christmas clearance and tons of other new decorations that I'm so excited to put out, but it doesn't feel like Christmas at all yet! When is everyone else planning on putting theirs up?

2 comments:

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

Mine are already up!! Go for it!! We just did ours last night and I love it. I just sit by the tree and look at it!

Anonymous said...

i already put mine up! I get so excited for the holiday season and it takes me all day that its worth putting it up early. Then i can enjoy it for at least a couple of months. I do have one rule, i dont put up my Christmas decorations outside til after Thanksgiving. I dont want my neighbors to think i'm crazy just the people who come into my house! haha!