I wonder why I have a blog. I seriously have nothing to blog about. There really is nothing exciting going on in our lives and I don't have time to do anything too fun. I guess there are a few things that are new for us but they're not too exciting.
. I got a couple more jobs. I know, I'm crazy but it's nice to get to move around from day to day. I never get too sick of one place/the office politics because I'm not there long enough. I'm still as Osborn and I just started working for a spine surgeon (one day a week - maybe 2 down the road) and at Baywood (part-time weekends). That's kept me really busy lately.
. Ryan finished his clinicals at Baywood and gets four whole weeks off for Christmas. He'll start his last semester (YAY!!!!) in January and he'll be doing his clinicals at Osborn which will be nice for his commute to work after school!
. Lola is still not doing so well (same issues) and we've tried seriously EVERYTHING! Everything that is except a raw diet. So we started her on it this weekend. It is so disgusting! Ryan bought whole chickens and gizzards (sp?) and cut them up, bones and all. Then I got to justify buying a food processor (side note: how did I live without one - it's amazing!) and went to the farmer's market. We ground up a bunch of fruits and veggies into what the 'crazy-into-my-dog-and-its-raw-diet' people call "slop". Long story short, it's disgusting but hopefully we'll see some improvement soon. Otherwise we're going to surrender her to the French Bulldog Rescue Network because I just want her to get better and we've tried everything.
Well, that's all the updates for us. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!!











4 comments:
Which surgeons office do you work for now? I'm looking for a new spine guy cause mine retired!
Congrats on some more jobs! & good luck w/ your dog- Poor thing:(
i know the feeling, i cannot even remeber the last time i did something worth blogging about, anyway I am sorry about your pup but i am excited to see you tonight!
hey there,
so how's the PF Chang marathon training going? Is that coming up soon?? I can't wait to hear all about it!
Hope you & Ryan had a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment