Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ridiculously Belated Christmas Post

I've been really busy with work lately hence the title. So with that, enjoy the pictures:
(Just a fair warning, this is a long one)


And I then I made cookies:








Then we went to my parents for Christmas Eve and Ryan's sister for Christmas day (I forgot my camera):

Ryan and a very excited Brad:Two kids REALLY excited for Santa to come:

My hot hubby relaxing after a delicious dinner:

One of about 15 pictures in this pose, they were way too excited to hold still:Some of the guys waiting to open presents:Present time!I'm a mean aunt ...All the grandkids in their Christmas PJsThen I hit up some Christmas clearance sales the following week for more Christmas stuff for next year, among which were decorations ...... some ornaments to go in the wreath I made... and a new star for my tree that I am in love withAnd then it was time to pack it all up for next year ...

THE END

Wow, I've learned my lesson for not blogging in forever, that took WAY too long!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Christmas looked so fun! I love your Christmas tree and i always forget to go shopping for the after Christmas sales....

Jen said...

You did such good job on those cookies- Seriously!!!
I love the Christmas tree star too!

Jones Family said...

I looove the tree star, way cute! Wow, you made a lot of yummy cookies. You're quite the homemaker:)

Caton said...

what the heck those cookies are amazing!!!! I am sorry we never planned a play date this week I am a slacker and have been crazy at work, do you work all weekend?

aleisha said...

Karl. Youre amazing. And those cookie making abilties are radical.

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

I have been waiting for an update! Those cookies are beautiful....just one question.... why didn't i get any????? huh??? At least a few of the peanut butter drops would have been nice! just kidding. I love your new decor and I think you should send out the sketch pic or you guys at the temple lights for your card next year. it is sooo cute!

Molly and Molly said...

i can't believe you can make cookies like that! how did you ever have the time and/or patience?! i spend all day with 5 & 6 year olds and i couldn't have the focus to make such cute cookies.
also, we packed up all our christmas stuff -- it was so sad! you have way more boxes than we did :)

Kelli said...

So what did you do with all those cookies? LOVED the wreath. Tell Ryan hi!!!!

Paige said...

Hey Karlee! It's been a little while since we've chatted. Love the cookies as usual. I love your craftiness. Very inspiring to get going myself. So, we'll have to go to dinner again sometime!Talk to you soon

The McKnights said...

I love long posts! So much to see! You are SO creative! And talented! Your cookies are amazing! I miss you! We need another girl's night! We always plan to be on top of it and we all get so busy with our lives! What nights are good for you?