Friday, March 6, 2009

Confusion ...

So the other day I decided to change my blog address from ryankarleewalker to something else so it's more private. The only thing I didn't think about was that if I didn't tell anyone else then nobody would be able to find my blog. So today my dad logged in to look at our blog and somehow ended up taking over my old blog. So if you've tried to look at my blog in the last day or two and all you saw was "Keevin Willis" at the top and no posts, that's why. What a funny mix up. I tried to look at my blog tonight and saw that it was now my dad's blog and I couldn't get it back!!! I had to call him and log in as him b/c he had no idea how it happened! Too funny!

2 comments:

aleisha said...

thank you. i WAS confused.

Jones Family said...

Yeah, I saw "Keevin Willis" but tried again today:)