Monday, April 27, 2009

So being mostly boring and all, I've decided to post about my latest obsessions/addictions. So with no further adieu, here they are in no specific order:

1.

Spin class

2.
Monster Lo-Carb Energy drinks - not good at all, I need to stop buying them!



3.

Getting a boy french bulldog and naming him Pierre (get it, french name)

Don't worry Mom, I won't get another dog until our other ones are gone :(




4.

Turkey Bacon



5.

Bed Head Spoil Me

I don't wash my hair every day and a few sprays of this give the 'just styled' look to a stale hairdo. Plus it smells pretty good!



... and on those extra greasy days:


yup, and I'm not ashamed!

What about everyone else? I'm always looking for new fun things!

3 comments:

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

I will have to try the bed head stuff. I have been looking for something for awhile now!

Caton said...

you're so cute, baby powder is right up there for me too, i should think of more. we need to quilt!! i am busy studying for a while but sometime soon, seriously, maybe we can at least go pick out fabric.

Jen said...

Love all the favorites- I haven't washed my hair in three days :( Gross huh?!?!?