You know how when you don't post in a really long time, the next time you post it's going to be really really long in order to include everything you've not posted about in the past month or two.
I just don't want to!! Maybe I'll get around to it this week. Stay tuned.
In other news, I finally saw someone fall of the treadmill this week! I've always secretly wished that I'd see someone biff it (and be okay of course) while I'm wishing I could just stop running and go home but knowing that I'd be mad at myself later. It was quite possibly the funniest thing I've seen in a while. It was kinds awkward though because I wanted to laugh so hard, but I just had to hold it in b/c I didn't want to make him feel even dumber although I'm sure if he looked at me I had it written all over my face that I was holding in a huge laugh. I noticed it out of the corner of my eye because it wasn't one of those where the person just loses their footing and falls off, he grabbed the handle and was frantically trying to regain his footing but mostly just being dragged. Needless to say, there were legs and arms flying everywhere.
Does that make me a mean person?











8 comments:
ok karlee that could have been and probably would be me if i got off my lazy tush and did something. no that doesn't make you mean.
love and hugs
ha! no, you are just human! who could help laughing at that?!
im at work right now. PEEEEIIIIINNNNGGG MY PANTS LAUGHING!!!!!!!
It's about time you updated! I look every day for it! no you are not mean, i tripped once but didn't fall and everyone laughed at me. that was a bad day!
I'm laughing my head off at your story. Reminds me of the time I fell off the treadmill while at the MCC gym (have I ever told you that story). I could have had a broken arm or leg but I just jumped right back on and kept walking. I felt so stupid but I laughed so hard at myself. The funniest part was there was an old granny walking next to me and after I got back on she turned to me and said "thats why I hold on to the handles". Yeah not my brightest moment. It was so much fun having dinner with you the other night. We have to do it again before I move. Love you !!
A Little- Ha Ha!.
I just realized that this has been private and it was way down on my list. I was wondering where you had gone:)
No you aren't mean, just human:) I haven't been a good blogger between a borken computer and life, so I am just now catching up on everyone's blogs. Hope that we get together soon:) Counting down for Ryan's graduation! Have a great week! Love you:)
i soooo remember when Rachelle fell off the treadmill!! i wasn't there, but i remember her telling me the story. cracked me up!!
Okay, i'm a mean person too, because once at a step class the girl in front of me wiped out HARD and i busted up laughing and realized i was the only one!! through the whole class i would replay the fall in my mind and start laughing out loud AGAIN!!
i'm soooo bad!!
Post a Comment