Monday, March 8, 2010

Ultrasound pictures

Here are some ultrasound pictures from my level 2 ultrasound (anatomy scan, 20 week ultrasound - whatever it's called!)

Her face (yes, she still looks alienish)

Profile- I can't tell if she's sucking her thumb or if her hand is just next to her face

A foot :)

another profile picture

... and another one of her face

That's about all I have to update. Everything is going good. I'm starting to get a belly so I'll post a belly pic soon. (But since my computer is finally set up, here is one from 13 weeks)

I am still having crazy dreams. Oh, a pipe burst in the wall between our master bath and the baby's room so we had to rip out all the brand new carpet, some of the new closet shelving, the new baseboards and cut a huge hole in the drywall to dry everything out. So there has been no progress on the baby's room! Here are some pictures of the damage:

the baby's room with all the fans going and a dehumidifier (our house sounded like a hurricane, which is no bueno at bedtime since we still don't have doors)
the hallway outside the baby's room

the carpet drying in the sun:


Un-baby related, my seeds are sprouting for my garden! I'm so excited since this is the first garden I've ever planted and I've always wanted one! I planted them in peat pellets and then I'll transplant them outside. Here they are now: (and yes, that is a red pen keeping the dome propped open :)

5 comments:

Caton said...

yay! good update, I want to come see you and your house and your bump and your plants, lets do a baby related craft, maybe?!

Jen said...

Love the sucking thumb pic- Love the cute belly-That totally stinks about the leak- So jealous you are starting a garden.

Jones Family said...

That's great that you're planting a garden! My hubby is a gardening freak, he has like 5 or 6 of those trays going in our garage under work lights and we counted 110 tomato plants. Plus we have almost every other kind of vegetable possible growing! Crazy, I think he's planning on feeding the whole neighborhood:-)

Michelle said...

I started a garden in November and its been slow but fun to see things grow. What are you planting?

That sucks you had a leak, who's doing the repairs?

Karlee said...

Caton, definitely. Once I get my stuff organized, let's do it. Michelle - just in the peat pellets I'm growing zinnias, basil, cherry, roma and beefmaster tomatoes and cantaloupe. I'm going to plant more outside once I pull weeds and get the garden ready. Our home warranty covered the plumbing and drywall (we had to use their contractors) and we had a friend of a friend come over with all the fans and stuff.