Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Just for you Caton :)

Here are some pictures from our house. It's still a work in progress, we've done a ton but we still have a bunch to do. So far we've redone all the flooring throughout the house, redrywalled a few areas, put windows in the family room, put in new thicker baseboards, painted the ENTIRE house (closets, shelves, doors ... everything), ripped out and redid the entire kitchen and both bathrooms, put new shelving in all the closets, got new hardware for pretty much everything (including door knobs and hinges), new roof, new lighting fixtures for inside and outside ... phew. I'm sure I left out quite a few things, but you get the point. We still have the bathrooms to finish and then all the big projects (that we're planning on doing now) will be done, and I couldn't be happier to be done with the craziness. Then we're moving on the yard and getting everything growing again. Then next year we have to resurface the pool since the city came and drained it last summer and left it empty to dry and crack, so needless to say the plaster isn't the prettiest but there are no major cracks and it'll do for now. So, without further adieu, enjoy the pictures. I will post final finished product pictures when everything is done and decorated.

6 comments:

Caton said...

ok what you have done looks amazing!! the kitchen! the brick looking tile in the bathroom and the beadboard on the baby's room are amazing! I can't believe you guys have done all that! I can't wait to come see it and you!!!

Jones Family said...

So you mean you basically built a new house it sounds like:-) It all looks great!

Boston Paynes said...

Love it !!! Can't wait to see it in person in a few weeks.

Jen said...

Love it all, & can't wait to see the rest :)

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

looks awesome! good work! I especially love the granite, wow!! hahah just kidding. I need to come see it in person seeing as how I'm 1 mile away.

Celeste said...

Thanks for the invite to your blog Karlee! I can't believe all you guys have done to that house! It looks amazing. I'm sure its been so much work for you guys, but the hard work looks like its definitely paying off!