Sunday, August 10, 2008

My New Favorite Cheat Snack!!

Yesterday I went grocery shopping and stopped at Fresh & Easy to get a few things (i.e. their hummus that I am obsessed with) and walked by the bread aisle because they always have tons of weird breads and stuff and I saw they had cinnamon sugar pita chips. Last time I got the Sevan original pita chips (which I like better than the ever popular Stacy's b/c they're not as super hard and crunchy) and they were really good so I thought why not? Plus in one serving (about 10 chips) there are only 80 calories, 1/2 gram of fat and only 1 gram of sugar.


So I brought them home and Ryan and I tried them and they are SOOOOO good! They taste like Taco Bell Cinnamon Twists to me, yum! So if you're at Fresh & Easy, I highly recommend them!

3 comments:

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

i will have to check them at. We are starting our diet again soon.

Unknown said...

I thought I was the only person in the world that's obsessed with Taco Bell Cinnamon Twists!! Haha! I checked out Sevan Foods website and it looks like they have inventory at a few stores nearby me, so I'm gonna have to definitely check out those cinnamon pita chips. Thanks for the info!

Cheltsie Spils said...

Oh Karlee it was fun that you found me, I loved looking at your blog. I was reading one of your posts about something that people wouldn't know about me, and when you mentioned your thumb, I was like I remember her showing me that in third grade and thinking... Oh my gosh that is soo cool she's soo lucky. So HA I did know random huh.