Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Insonia with a hint of deleria

As you may have guess by the title, I cannot sleep for the life of me! I also appologize in advance if there are any missing 'm's from this post as the 'm' key on my laptop isn't working very well. Anyway, my friend Molly just reminded me of an SNL skit that I saw recently and Ryan and I thought it was so stupidly hillarious I had to post it:


The same lady was in another randomly funny skit:


I don't know if it's the sleep deprivation or what but these are so funny to me right now!

3 comments:

Randee Mecham said...

made love through their blue jeans, that line killed me!LOL!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

I love the 2nd one! TJ and I watch that over and over and just die laughing everytime!

Caton said...

i was thinking maybe Monday, as in tomorrow night? I want to maybe make valentines?! Thoughts?