So to update:
We just got back from Hawaii ... pictures to come
My grandpa Willis is home from the hospital and feeling better, he gave us quite a scare!!
Lola is doing well at her foster home, they've added her to the french bulldog rescue network website as Lola Bear. You can read about her progress and sponsor her by clicking here
Okay, I'm off to nap, unpack and do laundry ... oh what fun!











3 comments:
Why did you have to get rid of your dog? Were you guys just too busy?
ok, I'm a little slow. I just read the below post and almost started to cry! I can't even imagine how terribly hard that must have been for the both of you. Especially since you have been so busy, and stressed, and then having to find your dog a new home. Karlee, I'm so sorry!!! I really love my dogs as if they were my children so I understand how you feel. I'm glad to see you found her a nice home and are able to check up on her. I'm also glad to see your Grandpa is getting better. Everything happening at once is no fun. Hang in there! Love you~
Bug
I'm glad your Grandpa is ok.
I can't wait to see the Hawaii pics & I am totally going to go check out your dog on the sight right now.
Post a Comment