Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Laziness

Okay, due to my laziness I'm just now posting the rest of my Hawaii pictures. It was hard to narrow down since I took 500+ pictures, so be warned about the picture overload. Also, they're all out of order since there are so many and I'm just too lazy to organize them. So, without further adieu, I give you the rest of our pictures:
The best breakfast place w/ the best coconut syrup ever!
Ryan w/ Basketball Man

Sunset @ Sunset Beach


Chinaman's Hat


Halona Blowhole


Lanikai


Waikiki

Best Fish Tacos

I loved this street with all the trees

View from the top of Diamond Head

Hiking Diamond Head


Ryan with Silver Man
On the way to the North Shore

The Quiet House!

The beach next to Laie Point (can't remember what it's called)

Laie Point

2 comments:

Jen & Blake said...

These pics are incredible!! Holy cow, they look like they should be in a magizine. It makes me want to go there NOW! We need to all go back...someday!

Jen said...

Seriously Gorgeous!